Established in 1990, the Yerevan Haybusak University is among the prominent medical schools in Armenia. The university now has 6000 alumni, 5400 undergraduates, 300 educators. The college was given state accreditation in 2001.
The University has wide international relations with cultural-educational organizations and foreign Higher Educational Institutions.
Together with the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute, Yerevan Haybusak University built up the International Academy of Education (IAE) in 2007.
Why Study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university follows no donation policy for the applicants.
- The laboratories are well equipped.
- The faculty at the Yerevan Haybusak University is well experienced.
- In this university, there are no language barriers, as the medium of teaching is English.
- Yerevan Haybusak university pays special attention to the security of girls as well as boys students.
- The infrastructure of Yerevan Haybusak University is such that it helps the students to maintain and live in a healthy environment.
- The university provides equal attention to practical and theoretical knowledge.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have studied physics, chemistry, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET exam
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: The university will mail you your visa invitation, as soon as it is ready.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Yerevan Haybusak University:
- Application form of the university (Downloaded).
- Scanned printouts or photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of students of class 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Passport size photograph
- Valid passport of the student (scanned copy)
- Medical reports of the applica
- Autobiography or curriculum vitae of the applican
- As per requirements, all the documents must be approved and attested