The University of Traditional Medicine is one of the leading institutions in Armenia was established in 1991. MBBS at the University of Traditional Medicine implements the educational process in accordance with international standards. Staff at the university includes experienced scientists, professors and doctors who work with a great reputation and occupy a worthy place in a system of higher education.
Faculty at the university prepares highly proficient scientists who will get experience in the treatment of traditional and modern medicine. The university received accreditation from the Ministry of Science and Education in 2001. It has cooperation with national and foreign universities to provide the best service in the field of medicine.
Why Study MBBS at University of Traditional Medicine?
Following are the top benefits of studying MBBS at the University of Traditional Medicine:
- High-quality education is provided in the departments of General Medicine and Dentistry.
- Ease of modern technology with well-equipped laboratories
- Top-notch study environment and excellent infrastructure.
- Students will get an opportunity to work in local hospitals during the internship programs.
- Pleasant weather conditions for Indian students to stay and study MBBS in the University of Traditional Medicine.
- Competition is less as compared to India.
- Low cost of education and accommodation.
- Students will get a global clinical exposure during the course of study.
- University has experienced faculty members with the best learning experience.
- University of Traditional Medicine has a collaboration with multinational institutions to establish international standards in the field of medicine.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS at University of Traditional Medicine is as follows:
- Applicants must have a state-recognized certificate of secondary education.
- Age must be 17 years as on or before the year of the admission process at University of Traditional Medicine.
- The applicant must have taken the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and biology equivalent to their secondary education.
- Aggregate must be 50% in corresponding subjects.
Admissions at the University of Traditional Medicine are conducted in accordance with State and Non-State higher education institution’s admission regulations approved by the Government decree:
- The admission process for foreign students is conducted in three different languages i.e. English, Russian or Armenian.
- The foreign nationals having the diploma or certificate of higher secondary education are eligible to apply for MBBS at University of Traditional Medicine.
Admissions of foreign citizens are carried out in four different stages:
- Information verification
- Document confirmation
- Consular ratification
Following is the document checklists required for applying MBBS course at University of Traditional Medicine:
- Application to the Ministry of Science and Education
- Copy of original passport
- Medical certificate
- Copy of mark sheets/certificates
- 4 passport size photographs
Applicant can submit the documents by,
- Personally or authorized representative
- By post/e-mail to the Ministry’s official address
- Directly on the portal of university