Universal College of Medical Sciences is a highly reputed medical college, regarded as pioneer institute in the field of Medicine and Dentistry courses in Nepal. More than 2000 successful medical students graduated from this college, inclusive of graduate and post graduate courses practice medicine all over the world. It has become a learning centre of excellence and one of the pioneers in providing healthcare services.
It is Located in Bhairhwara, Nepal, in the district Rupandehi.
- B SC in Nursing
- B MLT
- B Pharmacy
- Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative and Endodontics
- Air-conditioned, computerized and well-stuffed library with huge number of medical books, medical journals, CDs and other study materials. Every department has unique library.
- Ten spacious lecture halls, fully air-conditioned, equipped with audio and visual systems.
- Multispecialty hospital with different healthcare services is attached to the college, where during final year of study students undergo their rotational training.
- The college offers the curriculum and training for the students in the hospital as per the norms and regulations developed by Tribhuvan University.
- Students get access to 24 hours internet and wifi.
- Studying MBBS in UCMS is approved by the Medical Council of India. The college campus as exclusive hostel facility for boys and girls with 24 hours security. Hostel is equipped with all amenities from high quality food to cafeteria.