Pskov State University has created the conditions for life-long education through the implementation of basic teaching programs (bachelor’s degree, specialist programs, master’s degree, and postgraduate), Programs of secondary education, and a range of extra instructional programs.
Pskov State University includes a multi-level structure of training:
Secondary job education;
The University provides qualified professionals for the economic, political, social, historical, and cultural development of the Pskov region as a border region that is enclosed within the partnership of the Baltic countries.
Besides that, the colleges implement fifty-five programs of Extra education.
Faculties of Universities
- Physics and Mathematics Faculty.
- Natural Sciences, Medical, and physiological Faculty.
- History Faculty.
- Law Faculty.
- Educational technologies and design Faculty.
- Russian Philology and Foreign Languages Faculty.
- Finance and Economics Faculty.
- Management Faculty.
- Faculty of Engineering and Construction Technologies.
- Computer Science and Electric Power Engineering Faculty.
It is located in Sovetskaya Ulitsa, 21, Pskov, Pskov Oblast, Russia.
If you are planning to do a bachelor’s in medicine in Russian medical college, the major eligibility criteria are that you must have obtained 50% average marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in your secondary education with English as a medium of study. For masters, you should have pursued a bachelor’s degree in medicine from a reputed university and the Russian university will offer you a seat based on your previous academic performances.
- Copy of original Passport.
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheets.
- Copy of application form.
- Copy of NEET report card.
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Passport-size photographs.