It is accredited by ANQA (Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance) and officially approved by the Medical Council of India which complies with the standards set by the MCI. Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University established in 1996 is located in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.
The medical education program offered by the University is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia. The university comes under the top university of Armenia for providing high-quality education in the field of Medicine. It is also a recognized member of UNESCO for the International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees.
- Faculty of Medical
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Foreign language
- Established :- 1996
- Accreditation :- State Science
- Duration of MBBS Program ( MD Degree ) :- 5 & 6 Degree
- Medium of Instruction :- English
- MCI Status :- Yes
- Indian Embassy in Armenia : Yes
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
- Resume/ curriculum vitae of the applicant.
- Passing certificates and mark sheet of applicant secured in 10th and 12th standard.
- Passport size photographs.
- Valid passport of a student with attested photographs.
- The application form is supposed to be filled at the time of admission.
- Valid application form with all mandatory details.
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents of the applicant.
- Medical insurance documents of the student.
- The documents should be well attested by the concerned departments.
- The age of the applicant must be above or 17 years as on 31st December of the year of application.
- The university holds no entrance examination. the student must have cleared NEET
- The student must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in 12th standard with physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects
- The student must have satisfactory marks in NEET.