KIST Medical College is established in the year 2006.
The main objective of KIST medical college is to provide high quality education with the best curriculum at both national and international level. Over the past few years, KIST medical college gained immense reputation in Nepal as one of the best learning centers to study Medicine. the institution strives towards providing excellent healthcare education. The college has a hospital, which provides best health care services to the public. On an attempt to educate the students, the college always thrives to provide world class education to the students, combined with morals, ethics and values, which make them socially responsible people.
It is Located in imadol, Lalitpur.
MBBS:- 5 Years
BDS:- 4 Years
- The college has hospital with inpatient facility, with 300 beds equipped with state of the art facilities and infrastructure.
- Admission procedure is simple and straight forward. Student selection to MBBS and BDS courses are made purely based on academic performance.
- Scholarship is provided to the students recommended by Ministry of Nepal.
- Spacious class rooms, laboratories with state of the art facilities, well stocked libraries, hostel services with all amenities, sports and cultural etc.
- Cost of medical program is very much affordable.
- International students are enrolled only based on merit.
- Study language is English, which is comfortable for both national and international students. However, it is also essential for international students to learn local language to communicate with the patients.
- There are exclusive lecture halls, seminar rooms and practical laboratories, developed and maintained as per Nepal Medical Council.
- KISTMC is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine – IOM, Tribhuvan University for MBBS from the year 2008, for BDS from the year 2011.
- Basic eligibility qualification to apply for MBBS or BDS in this college is a pass in class 12 examination, in 10 + 2 education system or any equivalent higher secondary examination from approved board of education.
- Major subject of study in higher secondary shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Minimum qualifying mark to apply for entrance examination is 50% in each major subject.