Ukraine has established many prestigious medical institutions, has a reputation among the medical aspirants. Many foreign students prefer to study MBBS in Ukraine. Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the reputed medical institutes in Ukraine preferred by many international students.
It is the oldest higher education institutions in Ukraine. It was established in the year 1805 as a medical faculty. Initially, the university was named as Kharkov Medical Institute. It evolved into Kharkov State Medical University.
KNMU is great recognized by many countries for its medical education. Many students who completed MBBS in this university have been emerged as reputed medical practitioners, specialists, reputed scientists. Many have set up their own clinics in abroad.
A sizeable number of medical universities and colleges in Russia are listed within the ‘World Directory of Medical Schools’ approved and recognized by the WHO. Kharkiv National Medical University became an important education center for the foreign students who seek for expert teaching. Teaching language is both Russian and English. KNMU has enrolled about 45% students from foreign countries.
Getting medication qualifications from this university open up wonderful employment and educational opportunities internationally.
It is located in the state of Kharkiv.
KNMU offer MBBS, which is a 6 years degree program. This course is approved and recognized by the World Health Organization, UNESCO, CRE, Internaitonal Association of Universities, etc. In addition, the university offers BDS (Dentistry), MD / MS in different specialties.
- Basic eligibility qualification to apply for MBBS or BDS in this college is a pass in class 12 examination, in 10 + 2 education system or any equivalent higher secondary examination from approved board of education.
- Major subject of study in higher secondary shall be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Minimum qualifying mark to apply for entrance examination is 50% in each major subject.
- Kharkiv National Medical University is the first higher education university in the Country.
- The students get special attention to practical training and clinical experience. Vigorous internship training is provided to the students.
- University has affiliation with many healthcare centers, hospitals and specialty clinics. Theoretical and clinical training is extended in about 56 departments / specialties, which are part of this university.
- Patient management, clinical assessment, data filling, analysis of case histories, diagnosis, emergency aid, laboratory training etc.
- The university provided state of the art training facilities through audio and visual training facilities.
- Kharkiv National Medical University provides good hostel system with all furnishings, serene study rooms and recreation centers.
- The university offers a guarantee of placement to all international students.
Tuition fees at this university are very lower when compared to those in alternative countries; this is often owing to the financial backing provided by the government to the colleges. In addition to tuition fees, the overall cost of living ranges between solely eighty USD and one hundred USD per month (5000- 6500 Rupees), that is significantly low.