About Kabardino Balkarian State University
Kabardino Balkarian State University is one of the best medical Universities in Russia. Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University was established in 1957 and it was located in the city of Nalchik, Russia. The university has more than 65+ years of experience in the medical field and is playing a very important role in medical science education and training of medical students and scientists. In today’s world, Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University is very famous for its best medical scientific works, informational, cultural, social medical institute globally due to large scale clinical research, laboratory base, highly educated teaching faculty and so on.
Though, the 1st year MBBS students will learn about the basics. The second year students get the opportunity to have hands-on experience through clinical trials in affiliated hospitals and clinics which will be more helpful for the medical students. The hospitals are always full so the students will have plenty of work to do to learn. The National Medical Council (NMC) approved list also includes Kabardino Balkarian State University and to study here, Indian students must qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Russia is one of the well advanced European countries for medical programs. MBBS in Russia for Indian students is affordable not only for the fee but also living cost is low when compared to other countries. MBBS in Kabardino Balkarian State University, Russia is almost a 6 year program with 5 years of total academic term that provides the student with practical and theoretical knowledge and 1 year of internship at renowned hospitals which will help to improve the knowledge of the medical graduates. Apart from certain eligibility criteria, there is no entrance test to study MBBS in Russia. There are a lot more job opportunities for MBBS graduates in Russia.
Affiliation And Recognition Of Kabardino Balkarian State University
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
- National Medical Council (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Why Study MBBS At Kabardino Balkarian State University?
- Kabardino Balkarian State medical University provides a good quality of education in less tuition fee for studying MBBS courses.
- The student teacher ratio at Kabardino Balkarian State University is 9:1.
- The university has well experienced staff members who are there to help students anytime.
- The Kabardino Balkarian State medical university has the perfect environment to study.
- The medical students of the Kabardino Balkarian State medical university are awarded with worldwide accepted degrees.
- Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University is fully approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- There is no need to qualify for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for MBBS admission in Kabardino Balkarian State medical University
- Kabardino Balkarian State medical University provides the most simple admission procedure for an MBBS degree.
- Kabardino Balkarian State medical University offers a multicultural and multiethnic environment to all students.
Quick Highlights About Balkarian State Medical University:
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO approved|
|Eligibility||50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|NEET||Yes, Qualifying Marks|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Advantages Of MBBS At Kabardino Balkarian State University
- Affordable Fees: Medical colleges’ fee is very affordable to pursue MBBS in Russia especially for Indian students in Kabardino Balkarian State medical University. It is quite low when compared to other countries like the United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK) or in some cases, India.
- Recognition: Kabardino Balkarian State medical University is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) because of the quality of education.
- Lodging: MBBS in Kabardino Balkarian State medical University offers excellent lodging and it is well equipped with everything a student needs.
- No Donation/Capitation Fees: There will be no need to pay any donation or capitation fees to study MBBS in Kabardino Balkarian State medical University.
Duration Of MBBS In Kabardino Balkarian State University
Kabardino Balkarian State University offers 6 years of general medical education which includes 5 years of both theoretical and practical knowledge. Though, the 1st year MBBS students will learn about the basics of medicine. The 2nd year students get the opportunity to have hands-on experience through clinical trials in affiliated hospitals and clinics which will be more helpful for the medical students. The MBBS students in Russia need to complete 1 year of compulsory Internship program.
Faculties Of Kabardino Balkarian State University
- Faculty of Normal and pathological anatomy
- Faculty of Normal and pathological physiology
- Faculty of Clinical
- Faculty of infectious diseases
- Faculty of Dermatology
- Faculty of Psychiatry
- Faculty of Neurology and addictions
- Faculty of General practice
- Faculty of Dentistry
- 1 Ruble = Rs.1
- Mentioned fee are approximate and it may change as per the change in currency
Kabardino Balkarian State University Ranking 2021
|Kabardino State University World Ranking||3352|
|Kabardino State University Ranking In Europe||1020|
|Kabardino State University Ranking In Russia||82|
|Kabardino State University Ranking In Nalchik||1|
Eligibility Criteria To Study At Kabardino Balkarian State University
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia at Kabardino Balkarian State University are:
- The applicant must have passed in Higher Secondary School (HSC) or equivalent exam in the subjects of physics, biology, English and chemistry.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50% marks together in physics, chemistry and biology subjects in the Higher Secondary School (HSC).
- The applicant must complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December of the admission year for MBBS and below 25 years.
- The applicant must be qualified in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination for MBBS admission in Russia.
- The open category students must secure an aggregate of 45% scores in PCB subjects Kabardino Balkarian State University.
Kabardino Balkarian State University Admission Process
- Step1: The applicant must fill the online application form which will be available on the official website with correct details.
- Step2: The applicant must upload all the scanned copies of the necessary academic documents and save it as a soft copy which could be used in future.
- Step3: After application evaluation, the applicant will receive an offer letter from the Kabardino Balkarian State medical University within a couple of working days.
- Step4: Once the offer letter is received by the applicant, the applicants must pay the first year tuition fees of Kabardino Balkarian State University.
- Step5: The applicant must quickly apply for the visa after receiving the offer letter.
- Step6: The applicant is supposed to pay the visa fee and it will take about 30 days for processing the visa. After receiving the visa the applicant can fly to Russia to study MBBS.
Documents Required For Kabardino Balkarian State University Admission Process
- Birth certificate (original and copies)
- Secondary School Leaving certificate (SSLC) & Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (10th and 12th) (original and copies)
- University application form copy
- Passport (Original and copies)
- Student visa (Original and copies)
- Annual income certificate of applicant’s parents
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) scorecard is mandatory(original and copies)
- Offer letter from university
- Medical reports including (HIV test)
- Transfer certificate (Original and copies)
- Passport size photo copies
- Flight ticket
Certificates should be attested and notarized.
MBBS Syllabus at Kabardino Balkarian State University
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry Anatomy, Physiology Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path Physiology, Pharmacology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology and Pharmacology, Genetics, Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Hostel And Accomodation At Kabardino Balkarian State University
Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University offers 2-3 students per room on a sharing basis. The hostel system has separate floors for boys and girls which will be comfortable for them. The mess is situated in the university campus where Indian, veg and non-veg food is available for international students in a better quality. The entire hostel system is under protection for 24 hours surveillance. They have a common kitchen in the dorm, where the students can cook their own food according to their taste.
Training session rooms for students are also available for study purposes in the hostel. Laundry rooms and gymnasium are also available in the hostel which will be helpful for students. The hostel rooms are provided with internet access for 24 hours. All basic amenities are provided in the hostel rooms which include bedding, blankets, cupboard, table and fan etc for the students.
Why MBBS In Russia?
- The fee structure for pursuing MBBS in Russia is quite low when compared to other countries
- The job opportunity for MBBS graduates from Russia is high all around the world.
- There are many scholarship programs for medical students in Russia which will help students to pursue their MBBS degree.
- There is no capitation or donation fee to pursue MBBS in Russia.
- There is no entrance test required to study MBBS in Russia.
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In Russia
- In Russia, the educational quality is better in all ways when compared to other countries.
- MBBS in Russia is a simple admission procedure and also it is simple to complete a degree there.
- One of the important benefits to study MBBS in Russia is that you can get trained for the National Medical Commission (NMC) Screening test so that you can practice in India and there is no additional fee for this training.
- In Russian medical colleges, the strength of the batch is between 12-15 students or may be less than that so that the students will get individual attention from teachers.
- The students’ hostels in Russian medical universities are all with modern & essential amenities at a low cost.
- Indian food will be available in most of the Russian medical university hostels.